Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company);
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors;
- assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance;
- help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts;
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs; and
- set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements.
Call us for a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your ideas become reality.